The Beachcomber IOP

The Beachcomber IOP
The Beachcomber Outpatient Services is designed for those who cannot go to inpatient or residential treatment AND for those seeking aftercare for an inpatient program. The Beachcomber Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed to expand on the thoughts and ideas which allowed our inpatient or residential program, The Beachcomber Family Center for Addiction Recovery, to build over 37 years of successfully treating those afflicted with alcoholism and drug addiction. This includes an emphasis on structure, discipline, hope, self-esteem, fun, and especially, the tools to stay sober after the IOP experience is completed.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I Can't Stop Crying


I can't stop crying thinking of you dying
This pain in my heart is tearing me apart
What have I done my beautiful son

Feels like only yesterday your life had just begun
Precocious and so smart
Gifted from the very start
On stage your star burned bright
Guided by an inner light
Your future seemed certain delight

Then darkness came to call and took away it all
spiraling down a hole your addiction took control
Body, mind and soul

I can't live in the why, the when or the who
It doesn't help me and it doesn't help you
There's nothing I can do
It's all up to you

The more that I try
I assist you to die
I love you so
I want you to know
I'd lay down my life
to make it alright
To see you get well
Not living this hell

I can't stop crying thinking of you dying
This pain in my heart is tearing me apart
What have I done to my beautiful son
Feels like only yesterday your life had just begun   


 September 18, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment